COVID-19 Protocol in All Four Offices:
- Our waiting rooms are currently open at a social distance. When you arrive for your appointment, you may check in inside without calling first.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment. Although the mask mandate has been lifted in Pennsylvania, we are following CDC guidelines, which recommend masks in all medical facilities.
- Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed back to the operatory.
- Upon entry you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, your pulse/oxygen level and temperature will be taken by staff using a pulse oximeter and touchless thermometer.
- If your temp is over 100.4 degrees F or oxygen level is below 95, your appointment will be rescheduled in 14 days.
- Patients will do a 1-minute rinse with a 3% hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse at the chair.
In the past 14 days, if you have been in contact with anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, such as cough, fever or shortness of breath, or are awaiting COVID-19 test results - please give us a call and we will gladly reschedule your appointment.
We are sincerely grateful for your patience, understanding, and cooperation as we transition through this unprecedented pandemic.