20 Wesner Lane
Danville, PA 17821
Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Please call us at 570-275-2684 to schedule an appointment!
COVID-19 Protocol - Danville Office
- Our waiting room is currently open at a social distance, with a maximum of 3 patients in the waiting room at a time. When you arrive for your appointment, you may check in inside without calling first.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment. Federal guidelines for social distancing and wearing masks in businesses continue and will be followed.
- Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. Absolutely no other family members or friends will be allowed inside.
- Upon entry you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, your pulse/oxygen level and temperature will be taken by staff using a pulse oximeter and touchless thermometer.
- If your temp is over 100.4 degrees F or oxygen level is below 95, your appointment will be rescheduled in 14 days.
- Please brush thoroughly before coming to your appointment. Toothbrushes will not be available at this time.
- Patients will do a 1 minute rinse with a 3% hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse at the chair.