112 Ironstone Dr, Suite B Northumberland, PA 17857!
Hours of operation will be: Monday - Thursday 8AM - 4PM.
COVID-19 Protocol - Northumberland Office
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call the office to notify us of your arrival. The front door will remain locked.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment. Federal guidelines for social distancing and wearing masks in businesses continue and will be followed.
- Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. Absolutely no other family members or friends will be allowed inside.
- When the patient is ready to be seated for treatment, you will be notified and greeted at the front door.
- Upon entry you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, your pulse/oxygen level and temperature will be taken by staff using a pulse oximeter and touchless thermometer.
- If your temp is over 100.4 degrees F or oxygen level is below 95, your appointment will be rescheduled in 14 days.
- Anyone entering the office will be required to wash their hands.
- Please brush thoroughly before coming to your appointment. Toothbrushes will not be available at this time.
- Patients will do a 1 minute rinse with a 3% hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse at the chair.