Meet Dr. Rinehart
Danville, Pennsylvania Dentist John D. Rinehart, DMD - Danville, PA Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. John D. Rinehart, DMD, LLC.
It was in the fall of 1979 when Dr. John Rinehart first opened the doors to his general dentistry private practice in Danville. From that day forward, it was obvious to his patients and those who work around him that Dr. Rinehart loves his profession. Approaching every patient case with passion and precision, Dr. Rinehart has created spectacular results and continues to build and improve his practice.
Now, almost 38 years later, Dr. Rinehart has developed his practice into a symbol of dental excellence -- transforming smile after smile. His new state-of-the-art facility provides a comfortable environment for his patients to receive premier service. At Dr. Rinehart’s office, his patients are truly like family! When he’s not busy providing excellent dental service, Dr. Rinehart enjoys golfing, cooking, and hiking. He is also a member of prominent associations, such as the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Staff member at Geisinger Medical Center July 1979-1986
- Opened private practice of general dentistry in Danville, Pa September 1986
- Graduated in 1978 from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- Completed residency at Geisinger Medical Center June of 1979
- Earned Fellowship in AGD in 1984
- Earned Mastership in AGD in 1996
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association, Delegate to PDA 1982-1996
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Susquehanna Valley Dental Association, Past president of Tri-County Dental Society and the Susquehanna Valley 6th District Dental Society
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist